STAND UP STRAIGHT WITH CONFIDENCE
If you do not have the proper diet, your skin will reflect that. By eating the proper foods, and drinking enough water, you will be able to prevent dry skin from occurring anywhere on your body. If you already have dry skin, you can help decrease the dryness by following these tips:
- Drink the recommended 8 glasses of water a day to keep your skin hydrated. Drink a glass of LEMON water promptly in the morning to kick start your metabolism, pH balances you internally and also to keep your body hydrated.
- Eat a balanced diet that limits the amount of processed foods you eat. Raw foods (excluding meats) are always best for your entire body, including your skin, since they contain more naturally occurring water. Your diet should be balanced to include vegetables, fruits, grains, seeds, and nuts.
- Try to ingest a lot of vitamins A and C. These vitamins help your skin hold onto available moisture in your system. Common foods including these vitamins are oranges, watermelon, cantaloupes, and carrots.
- Avoid junk food, including fried foods, chocolate, candy, since these substances can rob moisture levels from your skin.
- Limit your intake of caffeine and alcohol since these substances lead to dehydration.
- Do Not smoke, don’t drink excessively, don’t bake in the sun, don’t use tanning booths, stop touch you face, don’t squeeze pimples may leave scars, do not use and scrubbing machines on your face – scratches your skin and Do everything in moderation!
- Wear sunglasses * apply sunscreen * sleep on your back (sleeping on your face causes wrinkles) * get enough sleep * smile * if stressed exercise 3 X a week and/or listen to YouTube meditations * take your vitamins * cover your skin in cold or sunny weather and use warm water to cleanse and rinse skin.
By adhering to a skin-friendly diet you can help keep your skin hydrated, healthy, and glowing and help reduce the effects of other dry skin causes.
FACIAL FITNESS SYSTEM by Patricia Goroway This is a gentle way of exercising you face, just like exercising your body. Building muscle, toning and smoothing your face and neck area.
Perfect Skin Naturally Face & Body Wash – Also a Make-up Remover
It is not necessary to buy expensive products to get the job done but careful makeup removal in the delicate eye area can pay dividends in the long run as you can avoid damaging the sensitive skin causing puffiness and possibly, premature wrinkles and lines! Save money on your eye makeup remover products!
Vitamin D screens out 30% of the UV Rays
Your skin screens out 50% of UV Rays
Perfect Skin Naturally contains sunscreen. Apply sunscreen often if skin is exposed for long periods of time.
The Root: How does exposure to sunlight produces vitamin D?
Dr. Consuelo Hopkins Wilkins: Everybody has the ability to make vitamin D. In the second layer of the skin, there’s a kind of a pre-vitamin D. When the skin is exposed to ultraviolet light, it activates this pre-vitamin D, which makes its way through the blood stream to the liver and kidney. There, it gets further activated from pre-vitamin D to vitamin D.
An interesting and fun fact is that if your shadow is longer than you are tall, (an indicator of the oblique angle of the Sun), you are not making much vitamin D. So check your shadow!
TR: What has caused our worsening problem of vitamin D deficiency?
CHW: In general, people are exposed to the sun less, partly because of the risk of skin cancer. And we’re wearing more sunscreen, which blocks production of vitamin D. People are also living longer, and as we get older, we’re less likely to be in the sun. Aging also affects the skin’s ability to convert pre-vitamin D into vitamin D, and in older people, the liver and kidney can’t activate it as well. Other factors are medicines: Lipitor, Zocor, Crestor, Prevachol, skin color: the darker the skin, the less vitamin D you produce and diet.
BEST FOODS FOR YOUR SKIN
Live Yogurt a rich source of anti-aging Vitamin A and Vitamin D, calcium and protein. It also contains cultures that can help your digestive system to absorb all these wrinkle-preventing nutrients more effectively. The words “live and active cultures” on the container mean that your yogurt has probiotics, which is the healthy bacteria that aids digestion.
Green tea has antioxidant properties that can counteract the effects of free radicals, which are byproducts of the body that can cause damage to cells and tissues. Green tea also contains polyphenols. Polyphenols have antioxidant antibacterial, anticancer and antiviral properties. Most of the polyphenols in green tea are catechism, which tend to function as skin anti-inflammatory and anticancer agents.
Walnuts can help prevent future damage by lowering stress levels. It is also a source of melatonin, which helps us, sleep better and allows our bodies repair themselves more quickly. Walnuts can also help with conditions like acne breakouts, wrinkles blotchiness, swelling and redness. Omega-3s are by nature anti-inflammatory and can help seal moisture into the skin and protect it from toxins and chemicals. . For example the alpha-linoleic acid in these omega-3s can work to combat the dryness associated with aging that leads to wrinkles.
Tomatoes contain an antioxidant called lycopene which helps eliminate skin-aging free radicals caused by ultraviolet rays. Studies suggest that lycopene may help protect the skin against sun damage. The most effective way of ingesting lycopene is through cooked tomatoes like sauce or paste.
Flaxseeds have a ton of omega-3 fatty acids, which help with fine lines. The British Journal of Nutrition reported that participants in one study who took about half a teaspoon of omega- 3s in 6 weeks experienced better-hydrated skin and significantly less irritation and redness on their skin.
Sweet potatoes are packed with vitamin C, which smooths out wrinkles by stimulating the production of collagen. A study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that people who ate 4 milligrams of C (half a small sweet potato) daily for 3 years decreased the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent.
Eggs have Omega 3 fatty acids, protein, zinc and selenium all contributing to the anti-aging effect. But the egg yolks also contain another wrinkle fighting agent – biotin. Biotin is needed for cellular fat production in the body, which is critical for cell turnover and repairs damaged skin.
MEN’S SKIN CARE
Men’s skin care is often neglected, but guys’ skin needs just as much care as women’s – especially guys who shave regularly.
Men’s skin care has come a long way from the days when your father would wash his face with a withered bar of soap and cover up shaving nicks with bits of toilet paper. Perfect Skin Naturally products are also for Men to meet the needs of a man’s skin.
A man´s face attracts a fair amount of dirt. If we compare skin on a man´s face with a women´s it is very different. It contains larger pores, whiskers, more collagen and elastin a denser supply of blood vessels, and it also produces more sweat.
Many men wash exclusively with standard soap. Regular soap dries out skin, its ingredients clog pores and lead to rough and unhealthy skin. Most products hare highly alkaline at about 11ph! That creates an alkaline burn on your skin and makes it nearly impossible to repair and heal. Further, it could worsen any skin condition and in fact, create many different skin conditions. You should never use any product above you skins natural pH of 5.5. Perfect Skin Naturally Face & Body Wash is pH balanced at 5.5 like your skin, promoting good skin health. You will see results in just a few days.
Why exfoliating is important for men?
Have you ever thought what Exfoliation is? Scrubbing off dead skin cells to reveal and expose “younger,” fresher skin is called Exfoliation. The shedding process, keeps skin clean, unclogs pores and it also helps reduce acne breakouts. Perfect Skin Care MicroDerm Scrub is the perfect solutions for exfoliating a man’s skin. Exfoliation also helps men for a better shave, because it exposes the face’s hair follicles. Because men have hair all over their bodies it is recommended to exfoliate the face, chest and even the back. Hair traps dirt, grim and oil into the skin. It is recommended to exfoliate three times a week followed by Perfect Skin Naturally Cream for healing, moisturizing and anti-aging.
SKIN COMPLICATIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH SKIN CANCER
• The major risk factor for melanoma of the skin is exposure to ultraviolet light. In 2010, new research found that daily sunscreen use cut the incidence of melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer, in half. Perfect Skin Naturally Cream contains sunscreen. I would advised you to apply sunscreen often if your are going to be out in the sun for a long period of time.
• Increasing intermittent sun exposure in childhood and during one’s lifetime is associated with an increased risk of squamous cell carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, and melanoma.
• Exposure to tanning beds increases the risk of melanoma, especially in women aged 45 years or younger. In females 15-29 years old, the torso/trunk is the most common location for developing melanoma, which may be due to high-risk tanning behaviors.
• People with more than 50 moles, atypical moles, light skin, freckles, a history of sunburn, or a family history of melanoma are at an increased risk of developing melanoma.
• Melanoma survivors have an approximately nine-fold increased risk of developing another melanoma compared to the general population.
© 2013. Perfect Skin Naturally. All Rights Reserved. Phone: 248-425-1750 | Site Developed by Black Inc.